TCAD – Simulation tools that enable
- development of a deep physical understanding and insight into your processes and devices.
- design of robust processes and devices rapidly and at a lower cost than with wafers.
- rapid prototyping of innovative devices.
- optimization and sensitivity analysis of process and device design
- diagnosis of problems occurring in design or manufacturing.
- lower design costs, increased quality, and rapid turn times
Benefits of using a Consultant
- A fresh perspective for your project, from an objective third person viewpoint.
- Additional resources when needed, for the time period required.
- Consultants are focused, not loaded with other projects that distract from your goals
- Our expertise in simulation brings new skills and methodologies.
Kenneth Garcia – CEO at PureLux, Inc. “Our team at PureLux had the pleasure of working closely with Scott for about 2 years. He was a major contributor to our projects given his ability to quickly grasp complex technical challenges and solve them with his intelligence and Synopsys TCAD expertise. More importantly, his work ethic, intellectual curiosity and “no ego” personality made him a pleasure to work with. We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Scott, and we look forward to working with him again.”
Steve Leibiger – Process Development Engineer at Analog Devices “I worked closely with Scott for about 15 years, and have always been impressed with him on both a professional and personal level. I have met few people who can grasp technical concepts so quickly and solve difficult problems in such straightforward and logical ways. Scott has the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel, and always maintains a pleasant disposition even when the workload is high. Besides being a great individual contributor, Scott is also a top notch technical manager and has mentored and developed a number of excellent junior engineers over the years.”